S.T.A.R.S. for Seniors, L.L.C.
Walter and Sharon Tuszynski
Located near Albany, NY
Serving clients in the Capital District and Upstate New York
Phone: 518-283-5315 or 518-369-7573
- Review ownership of assets.
- Gather documentation required for a Medicaid application.
- Evaluate the value of any transfer made and determine the penalty period.
- Review all assets and trace all deposits and withdrawals.
- Advise of all allowable expenditures during the spend down period.
- Conducting the Face to Face Interview at the Department of Social Services.
- Prepare all forms needed.i.e. Medicaid application, authorization form, affidavits and supporting medical evidence.
Assistance with Nursing Home Applications
– Transfers to a Medicaid Qualifying Trust
- Assistance with making transfers, i.e. Letters of instructions to banks or brokerage companies.
- Monitoring transfers and determining penalty periods for Medicaid eligibility.
– Referrals to Services and Professionals
- In-services to Professionals and Presentations to Senior Groups given at no fee.